Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still waiting by ldlo

Crazy me…

Still waiting for that moment,

Still waiting for that thing to happen,

But I don’t know when?

Don’t know why?

I’ve been waiting for someone to love me, and someone who will care for me…

Waiting for that someone who can understand my lapses and mood swings..

Someone who can make me laugh everytime I’m sad….

Someone who doesn’t care about what other people tells about me…

Someone who believes in rainbow,

Someone who believe that there’s hope in all circumstances,

But I can’t.

I’ve been trying to tell to myself that I’ m not going to wait,

But my heart tells me to wait,

Can’t stop it

Still don’t know why?

Can I wait that long?

Can I wait for that right person?

Can I wait for that thing to happen?

Can I wait for it?

Can I?

Can’t wait?

But then -

Still waiting….

No comments: